Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cookies

So a couple days ago me and my mom made sugar cookies! They were delicious. 
Here is the recipe: 
Ingredients : 3 1/2 cups of flour, 8 tablespoons of butter, 2 cups of sugar, 2 large eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of almond extract or whatever extract you have.

Directions : First , preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Next, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Then mix in the flour a cup at a time while putting in the eggs in between the cups of flour. Now it is time to mix in your extracts. If you just want to use one that's fine just do 2 teaspoons of it. I used 2  vanilla and almond. Since I used two I put 1 teaspoon of each. You need 2 teaspoon of extract all together. You don't have to use vanilla and almond extracts like I did you  it all depends on what kind of flavor you want in your cookies.Then, you can use a spoon and put a dollop of dough on the cookies sheet or like I did flour your hands and pick up some dough roll it into a ball and put it on the cookie sheet. Lastly, put your cookies in your preheated oven and put on a timer for 10-12 minutes.  When the timer beeps take the cookies out and stick a tooth pick in them it part of the cookie come off onto the tooth pick put them back in the oven if not they are done. Enjoy!
Here is my end result:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here tell me what you think about my blog and my recipes!