Monday, May 18, 2015

Baking cookies

Hey hey hey hey!   Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while but today  I baked something!
Well clearly you know what it is because of the title but still! I baked cookies today whoo hoo! They are sugar cookies btw. Here is the recipe: Preheat at 350 degrees F and prepare your cookie sheet with parchment paper . Then, combine 2 cups of sugar with 8 tablespoons of butter which equals a stick. Next, add 3 1/2 cups of flour and 2 large eggs. Then, add (optional) a spoonful of whatever cream cheese of your choice. Next, add 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract or (optional) 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of almond extract. Mix it alltoger and put flour on your hands. Once you have put the flour on your hands so the dough doesn't stick to your hands roll the dough into balls and put on the sheet. Once you are done rolling put the cookie dough in the oven for 9-11 minutes. Here is a pic of my end result. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here tell me what you think about my blog and my recipes!