Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Donut recepie

Sugar 'N Cinnamon Shakers
We used the top of this to make holes for the donut holes 


So a couple weeks ago me, my mom and my sister made donuts so here are them being made. We took a can of biscuits and spread them out and press down the biscuits. Then we took a domino  cinnamon and sugar top made holes in the center for the donut holes. We twist the top until it made a hole in the center of the dough. We put them in a frying pan with some oil and let them cook until golden brown on that side then flip them and do the same thing. After they were done we put them on a paper towel and let them dry. If you want you can add any topping you want but we added powder sugar. The powder might turn into glaze if it is put on when the donuts are too hot. That is how you make donuts.  We put the donuts in a zip lock bag of powdered  sugar and shook the bag.

2 comments:

Here tell me what you think about my blog and my recipes!